Huawei E5832 is a 3G mobile WiFi router, and unlocking is possible through a correct SIMLock code. For the unlocking of E5832, you need an unlock code and Windows PC. Once the device is unlocked, you can easily use any network provider SIM card.
How to Unlock Huawei E5832 3G Mobile WiFi (MiFi) Hotspot Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5832 3G mobile WiFi (MiFi) hotspot router is fully charged.
2. Insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your E5832 (e.g., another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone locked router) (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the other network provider SIM on your Huawei E5832, switch ON the device. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network provider’s SIM.
4. Now, just establish a WiFi connection to the Huawei E5832 3G MiFi modem with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei E5832 router with the PC and browse for 192.168.1.1, and log in to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E5832 3G mobile WiFi (MiFi) router. Click OK, and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5832 3G mobile WiFi (MiFi) hotspot router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free or wrong codes into your Huawei E5832; otherwise, it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server.