How to Unlock Huawei E5832 3G Mobile WiFi (MiFi) Hotspot Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5832 3G mobile WiFi (MiFi) hotspot router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your E5832 (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone locked router) (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the other network provider SIM on your Huawei E5832, switch ON the device. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5832 3G MiFi modem with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei E5832 router with PC and browse for 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E5832 3G mobile WiFi (MiFi) router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5832 3G mobile WiFi (MiFi) hotspot router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert free or wrong codes into your Huawei E5832, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38 USD at PayPal.