I have already shared with you the unlocking solution of Huawei E3276s-920 STC modem and STC Huawei LTE CPE E5172s-920 WiFi router gateway. Today, we are going to share about unlocking of Huawei E5776 STC Bahrain mobile WiFi router. If you are an owner of Huawei E5776 STC Bahrain mobile WiFi router then you have come on nice place to unlock. You can get here every type of unlocking solutions of Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel, Micromax, Doro, Teracom, BSNL, Vodafone, Novatel, etc modems.
How to Unlock Huawei E5776 STC Bahrain Mobile WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5776 STC Bahrain Mobile WiFi Router is fully charged or connected to a static power supply.
2. Just insert an unacceptable Network SIM card on your device. (You have to use another than STC network sim in your Huawei E5776).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device ON. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5776 STC Bahrain mobile WiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device or connect to Windows computer with its default USB cable.
5. Once connected, browse for 192.168.8.1 and it will redirect you to the default page of the device. Login to your device’s dashboard and go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E5776 STC Bahrain mobile router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5776 STC Bahrain Mobile WiFi router gateway is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free/wrong code into your Huawei E5776, otherwise it will be locked permanently.