How to Unlock Huawei E5776 8ta South Africa WiFi Mobile Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5776 8ta South Africa WiFi mobile router Gateway is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM on your 8ta E5776 South African WiFi router (You have to use other than 8ta SIM card).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your 8ta E5776, switch the device ON. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5776 8ta South Africa WiFi mobile router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei E5776 8ta South Africa WiFi mobile router with PC and go to 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your Huawei E5776 8ta South Africa WiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5776 8ta South Africa WiFi Mobile router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free or wrong codes into your Huawei E5776 8ta South Africa WiFi mobile router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38USD at here. Correct code will be emailed within 8 hrs.