Today, I have unlocked one Huawei E5756s-2 SFR France WiFi MiFi router also. SFR E5756s-2 also comes with un-customized firmware and there is no risk involved in the unlocking. You need a correct SIMLock Code and a PC to unlock the device.
How to Unlock Huawei E5756s-2 SFR France WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5756s-2 SFR France WiFi MiFi Router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your Huawei E5756s-2 SFR router (You have to use another than SFR network provider SIM).
3. After changing the another network provider SIM card on your Huawei E5756, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network provider SIM card.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5756s-2 SFR France pocket router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei E5756s-2 SFR France WiFi MiFi modem with PC and browse for 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Go to Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E5756s-2 SFR France WiFi MiFi Router Gateway. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5756s-2 SFR France WiFi MiFi Router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free or wrong codes into your Huawei E5756s-2 SFR France WiFi MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or place an order here.