How to Unlock Huawei E5375 LTE Cat4 Mobile WiFi Hotspot Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5375 LTE Cat4 Mobile WiFi Hotspot router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your Huawei E5375 LTE Cat4 mobile WiFi hotspot router (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5375 pocket MiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei E5375 LTE router with PC and browse for 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E5375 LTE Cat4 Mobile WiFi Hotspot Router Gateway. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5375 LTE Cat.4 mobile WiFi hotspot router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free or wrong codes into your Huawei E5375 LTE Cat.4 mobile WiFi hotspot router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 6 USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI to get the correct code within 8 hrs.