Huawei has released a new 3G Mobile WiFi Hotspot, called it E5356. Currently, its variant model E5356s-2 is available in China locked to Unicom network; soon Huawei will spread it all over the world. As you might be aware, you can’t unlock use any another network provider SIM without unlocking it. Unlocking is easy and one-time process.
How long we need to wait for a Huawei unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 30 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Huawei E5356 3G Mobile WiFi Hotspot Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5356 is fully charged or connect to static power supply.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM card in E5356 and switch it ON.
3. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5356 with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device (You can connect using USB cable also).
5. Login to the router dashboard (use admin and admin as username and password) . Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open your Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your E5356 WiFi MiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5356 Unicom WiFi MiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note: Unlock code is not free for Huawei E5356. Don’t try to insert free or wrong codes into the device, otherwise, it will be locked permanently.