Huawei E5311 is similar to Huawei E5331 and is made for work on 3G environment. E5311 supports 3G UMTS 900/2100MHz and HSDPA 21Mbps download speed. At the same time, up to eight users can access the internet through E5311 mobile hotspot router. It supports Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, MAC OS X 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7. Like another E5776, E5220, E5331, and E586, the E5311 mobile wifi hotspot router can also be unlocked.
How to Unlock Huawei E5311 3G Mobile Hotspot Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5311 3G mobile hotspot router is fully charged or connected to constant power supply.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your E5311 router.
3. After changing the other network provider SIM on your Huawei device, switch on it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to the modem with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the E5311 modem to PC and browse for 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your E5311 3G MiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5311 3G router is unlocked forever. Now you can enjoy your unlocked router with all network sim all over the world.
Now download the WiFi Mobile Partner software from here and create the profile as per your new network provider SIM.
Note : Don’t try to insert any free or wrong codes into your Huawei E5311 3G mobile hotspot router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.