How to Unlock HUAWEI E5151 3G 21Mpbs Mobile WLAN Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5151 3G mobile WLAN router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM card on your device (You have to use another network provider SIM, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Huawei E5151 and switch it on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5151 3G modem to PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. For the best results, connect the Huawei E5151s-2 router to PC and go to 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your Huawei E5151 3G router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5151 is unlocked forever. Now you can enjoy your unlocked modem with all network around the world.
Note : Don’t try to insert free / wrong codes into your Huawei E5151 (E5151s) 3G router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38 USD through PayPal button and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be delivered within 8 hrs.