After the launch of E3276, E3331, E5372, E3256, E303, E3131, E1780, E5373, E173Cs-1, E353 etc hi link and WiFi data cards, Huawei has recently launched Huawei E323s 4G TDD – LTE USB Data Card Dongle in the market. Huawei E323s is world first 4G TDD LTE USB data card. Huawei corporation suggests to use E323s-41 / B522s-41 / B593s-42 / B593s-58 / B222s-40 / B222s-41 / B222s-42 / B222s-42A / B890-65 / B5142 / B2268 4G TDD LTE devices to get better performance.
The main features and specifications of Huawei E323s 4G TDD – LTE USB Data Card:
- It supports Altair FG3100 Chipset / Platform.
- UE category is LTE Cat 3
- Frequency supported: TD-LTE@B38(2600MHz)
- Download Speed up to 68Mbps and upload speed up to 17Mbps
- It comes with a Built-in Omni antenna
- No software installation is required
- Plug & play
- Bandwidth supported: 20MHz/10MHz
- MIMO: TM1/2/3/7
- Tx Power: 23 +/- 2 dBm
How to Unlock Huawei E323s 4G TDD – LTE USB Data Card?
1. Plug the device into a Windows PC using a USB cable.
2. Now, let it install all the drivers and software required by the E323s 4G TDD dongle.
3. Now close the software and browser (if already opened) and eject the PC’s E323s 4G modem.
4. Now, change the default sim with another network sim in the E323s modem.
5. Now, it will ask you for an unlock code/password.
6. Put the correct unlock code and click on ok.
7. Now, if you will enter the correct unlock code, then your E323s broadband 4G USB data card will be unlocked.
8. Now, create the profile as the network provider sim, and it will be unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t enter any wrong code into your E323s 4G Data-Card; otherwise, your E323s device will be locked permanently.