How to unlock Huawei E3231 HiLink 4G Modem?
1. Just go at the end of the article and download the unlocking tool (if the device does not ask for unlock code).
2. Unplug your modem from your computer/laptop and change the default SIM card with any another network provider SIM.
3. Now connect your Huawei E3231 HiLink 4G data card to your PC.
4. Dashboard / WebUI will be opened automatically.
5. It will ask for 8-digit NCK or unlock code.
6. Enter the correct code and your device will be unlocked.
7. Create a new profile according to the SIM and connect to the net.
Note: If your Huawei E3231 HiLink 4G modem does not prompt for unlock code then disconnect the internet and close the software. Now run Huawei E3231 Hi Link 4G dongle unlocking software.
Note: Don’t try any wrong / free codes into your Huawei E3231 HiLink 4G modem, otherwise it will be locked permanently.