I have already provided many unlocking solutions for ZTE, Alcatel, Huawei, Teracom, Micromax, etc. These unlocking solutions you can easily get through the search button of my blog. Today, in this post, we will describe the unlocking of Huawei E3131, which is locked to Hutchison Austria. I always try to provide users free solutions, but no developer supports Huawei new algo unlock code for free. Developers are taking too high rates from users. So, I purchased Huawei new algo codes in bulk and providing the users at cheap rates. So, mango people can easily unlock their modem to use any other network provider SIM. Huawei E3131 Hutchison dongle comes with un-customized firmware, and it can be unlocked with software and Huawei new algo unlock code.
How to Unlock Huawei E3131 Modem locked to Hutchison Austria?
1. Download Huawei E3131 dongle Unlocker software from the link provided at the end of the article.
2. Now disconnect the internet and change the default SIM with another network provider SIM.
3. Now, connect the modem to a PC or laptop.
4. Now let it launch the software of the modem.
5. Close the software of the modem (Huawei Mobile Partner software of H3G brand).
6. Now run the downloaded Unlocker tool.
7. Input the 8-digit unlock code in the “Unlock Code (6-8 digits):” box and click on the OK button.
8. Now your modem is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t use any wrong codes into Huawei E3131 Hutchison Austrian modem; otherwise, it will be locked permanently.
After unlocking, you can also change the dashboard with the latest Huawei mobile partner to create a network profile as per your network provider SIM.