Idea Net Setter Huawei E1732 comes with customized dashboard and firmware. Hence, you can not unlock it through normal procedure. To unlock Idea Net Setter Huawei E1732 you need to follow a long unlocking procedure. In unlocking procedure firmware update and CDMA workshop cracked version is involved.
HOW TO UNLOCK HUAWEI E1732 IDEA NET SETTER MODEM FREE :
1. Disable all the antivirus before starting the process. Because most of antivirus detect CDMA Workshop as virus.
2. Plug your E1732 with any other operator sim and let it install its driver.
3. Now just Right click on your MY COMPUTER ICON and go to PROPERTIES . Select DEVICE MANAGER and go to Ports (COM – LPT) then you will see there something like HUAWEI Mobile Connect – 3G Application Interface (COM8) then com8 is your systems port number please note your port number.
4. Now Run CDMA Workshop.Exe and Click on Main and select the com port number in COM Settings (AT mode) box.
5. Now click on the “Connect” button.
6. After getting connected click on “Read” button.
7. Now Click on Security Tab and in Spc select Default (nv_read) as SPC and Type 000000 in blank box and click on Spc and you can see the pop up window click on SEND.
8. Now Just Navigate to Memory Tab – NV Items, And Click On Read you can see on pop up confirmation box now click on OK.
9. Now NV Items Backup box will appear > In the box straight to Last NV Item type 9999 and Click OK and Save the file by giving a file name you like (Eg: E1732Unlock etc.)
10. Now Run E1732 Downgrader and Accept Terms and Condition and then Click On Next and it will read your modem let it be finish then it will show your modem data then click on Start.
11. In the process if you get message like update failure after downloading program. then don’t worry and click on OK.
12. Then Again Come on CDMA Workshop and come on Main Tab and click on Disconnect and unplug your modem.
13. Now Again Plug your modem and Run CDMA Workshop and check and select Com port as we have done previously.
14. Then come on CDMA wokrshop and Select Com Port and click on Connect and navigate to Memory Tab – NV ITEMS – Click On Write and now you can see one confirm box click on OK. then Click on Open then browse and select the file which we have saved before.
15. When the process will reach at 100% you can see success message then click on OK and From Main Tab Disconnect your modem and you are Done.
I have not done it practically but it may be useful for you.