Airtel India has launched Huawei E392u-92 – 4G LTE modem that supports LTE TDD technology. The dongle is also backward compatible with UMTS / GSM / CDMA networks. It can automatically switch between different networks to ensure optimal internet connectivity. This is the world’s first multi-mode data card that supports LTE TDD / FDD / UMTS / GSM / WCDMA.
There is no direct process to unlock the Airtel locked Huawei E392u-92 as it does not prompt for an unlock code. But after unlocking, you can use all network provider’s SIM card.
How to Unlock Airtel Huawei E392 (E392u-92) dongle?
1. Download the unlocking firmware of Airtel Huawei E392 (E392u-92); the charge is Rs 400.
2. Now, connect your Airtel Huawei E392u-92 modem to the PC and close the Airtel software when it opens automatically.
3. Run the downloaded unlocking firmware.
4. When it will prompt a password, enter the firmware code (firmware code can be generated from the Universal Master Code tool).
5. Let it finish the firmware update.
6. Now, download and update your dongle with unbranded Huawei Mobile Partner software.
7. Now, change the SIM card and connect to the PC again.
8. It will prompt for the unlock code.
9. Enter the unlock code which you have got in an email after paying the amount.
Now, your Airtel Huawei E392 (E392u-92) dongle is fully unlocked and can be used with any network provider SIM cards.