How to Unlock E589 Orange Spain Huawei WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your E589 Orange Spain Huawei WiFi MiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network SIM on your E589 Orange Spain Huawei WiFi MiFi router (e.g. another than Orange SIM for Orange Network router) (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch Orange E589 ON. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Establish a WiFi connection to E589 Orange Spain Huawei WiFi MiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the E589 Orange Spain Huawei WiFi MiFi router with PC using USB port and browse for http://192.168.0.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
or, if above step does not work then,
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your E589 Orange Spain Huawei WiFi MiFi Router Gateway. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your E589 Orange Huawei WiFi MiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free or wrong codes into your E589 Orange Huawei WiFi MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.