How to Unlock E589 (E589u-12) Zain Saudi Arabia Huawei WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your E589 (E589u-12) Zain Saudi Arabia Huawei WiFi MiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network SIM card on your E589u-12 Zain modem (e.g. another than Zain SIM card for Zain locked router) (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM card on your Huawei E589u-12, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to E589u-12 (Zain Saudi Arabia) router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Zain E589u-12 modem with PC using USB port of the router and browse for 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
or, if above step does not work then,
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your E589 (E589u-12) Zain Saudi Arabia Huawei WiFi MiFi modem. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your E589 (E589u-12) Zain Saudi Arabia Huawei WiFi MiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert free or wrong codes into your E589u-12 Zain Saudi Arabia locked Huawei WiFi MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38 USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed.