If you are an owner of Malaysia Maxis Huawei E5832 mobile WiFi router then you have come on nice place to unlock it. You can get here every types of unlock solutions of Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel, etc modems.
How to unlock Malaysia Maxis Huawei E5832 Mobile WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Malaysia Maxis Huawei E5832 mobile WiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non acceptable network sim on your Malaysia Maxis Huawei router (other than default carrier simcard).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on.
4. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network provider sim.
5. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Malaysia Maxis Huawei E5832 mobile WiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
6. Connect the Malaysia Maxis Huawei E5832 router with PC and browse to https://192.168.1.1.
7. Login to the device’s dashboard at https://192.168.1.1.
8. Navigate to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your Malaysia Maxis Huawei E5832 router.
Click OK and the device may be rebooted to display the new network.
Now your Malaysia Maxis Huawei E5832 router is unlocked forever.
Those who are using Huawei E5331 locked to Malaysia Maxis can follow this guide to unlock it.