How to unlock Max Wireless Huawei E5756 (E5756S-2) WiFi Router firmware version 22.141.15.00.1001?
1. Make sure your Max Wireless Huawei E5756S-2 WiFi Router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network sim on your Max Wireless Huawei E5756S-2 WiFi Router (e.g. another than Viva SIM for Viva Network wifi router) SIM card into the device. (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim (If it asks for unlock code then use, otherwise, go to next step).
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Max Wireless Huawei E5756S-2 WiFi Router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device.
5. Connect your Max Wireless Huawei E5756S-2 WiFi Router with PC and go to 192.168.1. or and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Max Wireless Huawei E5756S-2 WiFi Router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Max Wireless Huawei E5756S-2 WiFi Router (firmware 22.141.15.00.1001) is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your Max Wireless Huawei E5756S-2 WiFi Router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or place an order at routerunlock.com.