How to unlock E5220 (E5220S-2) (E5220–3b1b) Huawei Modem?
1. Make sure your E5220 (E5220S-2) (E5220–3b1b) modem is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network SIM card on your E 5220S-2 (E5220–3b1b) modem (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone Network router).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Establish a WiFi connection to E5220 (E5220S-2) (E5220–3b1b) with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android.
5. Login to your device’s dashboard at 192.168.8.1 and go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
or, if above step does not work then,
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in the modem. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your E5220 (E5220S-2) (E5220–3b1b) Huawei router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free/wrong codes into your E5220 (E5220S-2) (E5220–3b1b), otherwise it will be locked permanently. Place an order at routerunlock.com and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. The correct code will be delivered via email.