You can unlock the Tigo E560 router of Tanzania without flashing the firmware as it comes with uncustomized firmware. When it comes to unlocking Huawei E3372h-153 Mobitel Sri Lanka, you can open it without changing the firmware. But, the E3372H-153 Tigo Tanzania dongle has customized firmware and basically a hilink modem. It has Hardware version CL2E3372HM, firmware version 22.200.09.00.787 (starts from 22 that indicates hi-link), and web UI version 17.100.11.01.787.
Unlocking of E3372H-153 Tigo Tanzania data-card is possible, but after changing the firmware. It is totally free solution, and there is nothing to worry about. Today, we have successfully unlocked one device, which was running with firmware version 22.200.09.00.787.
How to Unlock E3372H-153 Tigo Tanzania Modem with Firmware 22.200.09.00.787 [FREE]?
1. Download Huawei Mobile Partner and install it on your Windows computer.
2. Download the Tigo E3372H unlocking firmware from here.
3. Disconnect the internet and close the mobile partner, if already running.
4. Now run the firmware update.
5. It will ask you for firmware code; you can get it commenting model and IMEI in the comment box.
6. Provide the firmware code, which you got through comment, and wait till finish.
7. Now download and run the DC-Unlocker from https://routerunlock.com/unlock-zte-vodafone-k5008-z-modem-zte-mf23-router-dc-unlocker/
8. Click the search button under DC Unlocker.
9. At the end of the result, paste the following command:
10. Press enter from the keyboard.
11. Now copy all the details DC-Unlocker and paste them into the comment box.
12. Our team will convert the NV hash code into unlocking code and reply.
Update I: Huawei E3272h-153 hilink dongle is also available in Sweden through Tele2 carrier. It comes with firmware version 22.200.03.00.56 and WebUI 17.100.08.00.56. Unlocking of this device has not been tested yet.
Update II: Huawei E3272h-153 hilink modem is also available in the U.K. by O2 carrier. It is running on firmware 22.200.13.00.405 and Web UI 17.100.11.03.405. Unlocking is possible without changing the firmware of the device.