Unlocking of ZTE MF271 is possible with a correct unlock code. Earlier we have shared in brief about MF271 unlocking. In this post, we will share the unlocking procedure in details. By referring this post, you can easily unlock all types of ZTE MF271 modem.
Unlocking of MF271 router involves an NCK code, which you can get it by paying a small amount to the network provider or from any online unlocking websites.
ZTE MF271 gives only 5 attempts to enter the unlock code. Once the 5 attempts are finished, it will be permanently locked and can not be unlocked in future. So, don’t try any free unlock code, just pay a small amount and get the genuine unlock code.
Once you have correct code in your hand, you can proceed further with unlocking.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs.
The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Enter the Unlock Code in ZTE MF271?
1. Once you have received the unlock code, switch off the device and insert any other SIM card in MF271 modem.
2. Connect to PC with USB cable or WiFi (If you have connected to PC with USB cable then it will prompt to run the setup, just proceed).
3. Once the PC will read the MF271, it will open the default webpage 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
4. You will be prompted to enter the login password (Usually it will be admin/password, if not then remove the battery and check the sticker).
5. After you will be logged in to the device, you will see “The network is locked!” in red color.
6. There will be a text box (Please input unlock code) to write the unlock code and above them, you will see the “Attempts left for unlock code input”.
7. Just paste the unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
8. Finally, click “OK” to unlock the device.