Unlock BSNL EVDO ZTE AC8700 Modem Free to use any network providers sim – I have already provided so many solutions to unlock your modem for free. You can find my blog to unlock huawei, zte, vodafone, alcatel, aircel, airtel, BSNL, teracom, Idea, Reliance, Tata Docomo, MTN modems for totally free. You may already know that network providers keeps launching various types of modem in the market to his users. But, today I am only talking about BSNL EVDO ZTE AC8700 Modem which comes with BSNL data carrier. Many users are not happy with BSNL service and you must thinking about purchasing of another modem. Stop, there is no need of purchasing a new modem. You can use BSNL EVDO ZTE AC8700 Modem to use any network provider sim. You need some software to unlock it. You can download all required software from the link which is provided at the end of the article. You may already know that CDMA workshop is the solution of various modems unlocking. I have already provided an article to unlock Huawei Idea NetSetter E1550 Modem For Free. The same procedure works with all CDMA modems, only you need to know the SPC code.
BSNL evdo modem is configured as non-ruim by default. But, it can work as ruim also. You just need to enable the ruim feature in your modem and you have done it.
RUIM – Removable user identity module
Step by step guide to Unlock BSNL EVDO ZTE AC8700 Modem Free :
1. First of all, go at the end of the article and download CDMA workshop cracked software. (Disable your antivirus till your modem is unlocked)
2. Now find out the com port on which your modem is connected.
Note : Right click on Computer and go to manage > Device Manager >Ports (COM&LPT)
HUAWEI Mobile Connect – 3G Application Interface (COM[X]) …X is port no. Just note it.
3. After finding the correct COM port of your BSNL EVDO ZTE AC8700 Modem, now install and run the CDMA workshop tool in your PC.
4. Now set the COM port of your BSNL EVDO ZTE AC 8700 modem which you have noted down earlier.
5. Now click on connect to connect your modem to com port and wait for a while till it gets connected.
6. After the BSNL EVDO ZTE AC8700 modem is connected select the security tab and select SPC. Input 000000 (six times zero) in the box and click SPC and click send.
7. Now its will show a message as spc accepted.
8. Now go to other tab and in the ruim section, select ruim only and click on the send button. This step will make your non ruim bsnl evdo zte ac8700 to ruim.
9. Now your BSNL EVDO ZTE AC8700 Modem has been successfully unlocked forever free of cost.
Download CDMA Workshop Tool (Cracked Version)