BSNL is a leading 3G and network provider in India among Airtel, Aircel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance etc. Few days ago BSNL had launched Micromax MMX310G 3G black colour Modem in India. As you know network provider locks the modem to his network only, and one can not use another network sim without unlocking the modem. BSNL also locked the Micromax MMX310G Modem Dongle and launched in Indian market. I had earlier also written about unlocking of Micromax MMX310G Modem in this article. Today, again I am describing about unlocking of BSNL 3G Micromax MMX310G Modem, because I personally today unlocked it.
Till now DC unlocker also does not support unlocking of BSNL 3G Micromax MMX310G Modem. Presently there is only way to unlock BSNL 3G Micromax MMX310G Modem, that is firmware update process.
How to unlock BSNL 3G Micromax MMX310G Modem Dongle totally free via firmware update :
- Download the BSNL 3G Micromax MMX310G Modem firmware update from the download link which is provided at the end of the article.
- Now plug the BSNL 3G Micromax MMX310G Modem into PC and let it install all the drivers and software.
- Now close the dashboard of the modem.
- Now run the downloaded unlocked firmware of BSNL 3G Micromax MMX310G Modem.
- Now the firmware update will automatically detect your modem.
- When ready option will come instead of “Not Ready” then click on “Start” button .
- Now wait till it finish (it will take around 2 minutes) and you will see at the below Complete.
- Now close the software update and you have done.
Note : Don’t interrupt in between firmware update. Make sure that you have sufficient battery backup before proceeding the firmware update process. Otherwise your BSNL 3G Micromax MMX310G Modem will be dead forever.