If you are an owner of the Bahrain Huawei E586 MiFi Batelco router, then you have come to a nice place to unlock it. Today I have already unlocked a Bahrain Huawei E586 MiFi Batelco modem. Furthermore, you can get here every type of unlocking solution of Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel, Micromax, Doro, Teracom, BSNL, Vodafone, Novatel, etc., modems.
How long we need to wait for a Huawei unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 30 minutes (based on the last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Vodafone Bahrain Huawei E586 MiFi Batelco Router?
1. Make sure your Bahrain Batelco locked Huawei E586 MiFi router is fully charged.
2. Insert an unacceptable Network SIM card on your device (You have to use another network provider SIM, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the other network provider’s SIM on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch it on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network provider’s SIM.
4. Now, establish a WiFi connection to the Huawei E586 Batelco router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect to PC and log in to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your Bahrain Batelco locked Huawei E586 MiFi modem. Click OK, and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Bahrain Batelco Huawei E586 Pocket MiFi is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free/wrong codes into your Huawei E586 MiFi Batelco modem; otherwise, it will be locked permanently.