How to unlock Vodafone Bahrain Huawei E586 MiFi Batelco Modem Router?
1. Make sure your Bahrain Batelco locked Huawei E586 MiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM card on your device (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E586 Batelco router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect to PC and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your Bahrain Batelco locked Huawei E586 MiFi modem. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Bahrain Batelco Huawei E586 pocket MiFi is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert free / wrong codes into your Huawei E586 MiFi Batelco modem, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38 USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Your correct code will be delivered via email.