Unlocking of Optus Australia locked iPhone 6S is now possible. This service can unlock any type of Optus Australia iPhone 6S.
Your iPhone 6S will be officially unlocked from Apple server, which means even after updating the phone or making a factory reset, your Optus Australia iPhone 6S will be not locked again.
To unlock your iPhone, we need the correct 15-digit IMEI, which can be found by dialing *#06#, or by checking in the iPhone settings. Next thing is correct model and network. If you don’t know the model or carrier of your iPhone, you can place an order for GSX report.
Once you are sure about network, model, and country, on which your phone is locked, you can proceed with unlocking steps.
How to unlock Optus Australia iPhone 6S?
Unlocking of iPhone does not involve an unlock code or unlocking sequence. It is done remotely by Apple server.
Unlocking of Optus Australia iPhone 6S can be done through two different options:
1. Once you got the confirmation that your iPhone is unlocked, insert any unacceptable SIM card your phone.
Note: Your phone should not ask for PIN code, in case, your iPhone is asking for PIN code then turn off the request for a PIN code.
2. Start the phone and turn ON Wi-Fi.
3. Connect to the internet.
4. A small update will be downloaded on your iPhone 6S.
5. Now your iPhone is ready to work with all networks.
1. Put any another network provider SIM card and connect your iPhone to the PC by USB cable.
2. Start iTunes application on your PC.
3. A small update will be downloaded.
4. Now, your iPhone 6S is network free.