How to unlock Huawei E589u-12 4G LTE WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E589u-12 4G LTE WiFi Router Gateway is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non acceptable Network sim on your Huawei E589u-12 4G LTE WiFi Router Gateway (e.g. another than orange SIM for Orange Network wifi router) SIM card into the device (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim (If it asks for unlock code then use, otherwise go to next step).
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E589u-12 4G LTE WiFi Router Gateway with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device.
5. Connect the Huawei E589u-12 4G LTE WiFi Router Gateway with PC and got to or and login to your device’s dashboard at or . Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.