Alcatel Y855 is also available in Ghana through Surfline carrier, which can be unlocked. After unlocking, you need to upload a bin file as it does not provide an option to enter the APN. The same model Y855v is also available in U.K. with the EE network provider. It supports GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, UMTS 900/1800/2100MHz, and LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz bands. Its default login ID and password are the admin.
How to Unlock Alcatel Y855 (Y855v) EE UK Mobile WiFi Router?
1. Change the default SIM with any other Network provider SIM card.
2. Connect to PC with USB cable to computer or laptop.
3. Browse for 192.168.1.1 and login with admin details.
4. Click “Connection” menu and you will get a screen of NCK.
5. Enter the 10-digit NCK code here and click “Apply”.
6. Once the device accepts the NCK code, restart it by clicking on “Reboot” button through Settings.
7. Again connect to PC and login into its dashboard.
8. Click Connection > Profile Management.
9. Click New and fill the mandatory fields.
10. Finally, click on “Set Default” button.
11. Now you can easily connect to the internet.
Note: Unlock code is not free, if interested then you can place an order.