Alcatel Y800I router can also be unlocked with correct NCK code. Once the device is unlocked, you can use any network provider around the world.
How to Unlock Alcatel Y800I MiFi WiFi Router?
1. Change the default SIM card with any other network provider.
2. Connect to PC with its USB cable or WiFi.
3. Browse for http://192.168.1.1/index.html#connection/homePinManage.html through any browser.
4. You will see an NCK screen, similar to above image.
5. Enter the 10-digits unlock code / NCK and click Apply button.
6. The device will be rebooted and will start showing the inserted SIM network.
Now you can use any other network provider SIM card as well as the default.
Most of the Alcatel device comes with Auto APN facility, means once SIM card changed, there is no need to create a new profile to connect to the internet.