Alcatel Y600A unlock code is now available. If your router is asking for NCK after changing the SIM card, then it can be unlocked easily. Once the modem is unlocked you can use it with any another network provider SIM card as well as the default.
How to Unlock Alcatel Y600A MiFi WiFi Router?
1. Switch off the Y600A.
2. Change the default SIM with another network provider SIM card.
3. Connect Alcatel Y600A to PC with USB cable or WiFi.
4. Browse for its default IP address 192.168.1.1.
5. Login to the device with admin privilege.
6. Click on “Connection” menu.
7. Here you will see an NCK screen.
8. Enter the correct 10-digit NCK code and click Apply.
9. Now, your Alcatel Y600A is successfully unlocked.
10. Create a new profile and connect to the internet.