Now we can provide the unlock code of Alcatel MW41TM. It is recently launched in U.S.A. by T-Mobile carrier. Build with Qualcomm MDM9207 process, this router packs an 1800 mAh battery, that can provide up to 6 hrs of working internet and up to 300hrs standby.
The MW41TM features 256MB NANO Flash + 128MB LPDDR2. It can accommodate up to 32GB of microSD. It is a Cat4 4G LTE hotspot that supports FDD DL up to 150 Mbps/ UL 50Mbps. WiFi 802.11b/g/n – 2.4 GHz, LTE DL 2×2 MiMo, FDD LTE: B2/4/12, WCDMA: B1/2/4/5, GSM: B2/3/5/8, and USB 2.0 are other features of this modem. It measures 104 x 64 x 11.7 mm and weight is 90g.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of Alcatel Modem and Router?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of Alcatel starts from 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time is 30 minutes (Based on last 100 orders).
How to unlock Alcatel MW41TM?
1. Switch Off the MW41TM and change the default SIM card with any other network provider.
2. Now, switch ON the device and connect to Windows PC with USB cable or WiFi.
3. If connected through USB cable then open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and install in PC.
4. Now open the default IP address of Alcatel MW41TM.
5. Login to the device with admin.
6. It will ask you for NCK.
7. Enter the correct 10-digit NCK and click OK.
8. Now your device will be unlocked permanently.
You will get the network of inserted SIM card, if not then reset the device once.