Alcatel TCL has launched Linkhub Net Cube 2 MiFi router in various countries, which is locked to the different network. Our team can now provide the correct NCK or unlock code of Alcatel Linkhub Net Cube 2, means you can easily unlock it to use with another network SIM cards.
Since the Linkhub Net Cube 2 comes locked to a particular network, you can not use any other network provider SIM card. Once, the pocket MiFi is unlocked, you are free to use any carrier SIM card.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of Alcatel Modem and Router?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of Alcatel starts from 10 minutes to 8 hrs. The average response time is 30 minutes (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Alcatel Linkhub Net Cube 2?
1. Switch off the Linkhub Net Cube 2WiFi router.
2. Change the default SIM with any another network provider and switch it On.
3. Connect to PC with USB cable.
4. Browse its default IP address (192.168.1.1).
5. Login to the device with admin.
6. It will prompt for 10-digit NCK.
7. Enter the correct SIMlock code.
8. Click OK.
Now your Alcatel Linkhub Net Cube 2 is unlocked forever. You are free to use any carrier SIM card.