Unlocking of Alcatel Idol 4 Pro is now possible by code. You can easily unlock the phone with a correct unlock code. Once the device is unlocked, you can use default as well as other SIM cards. Unlocking by code does not interfere with the hardware or software of your phone, means you will not loose the warranty.
To generate the unlock code of Alcatel Idol 4 Pro, we need 15-digit IMEI. IMEI can be found by dialing the *#06# or through phone settings.
To generate the unlock code of Alcatel Idol 4 Pro, we need PID or SecRO.
To get the Provider ID (special sequence of numbers and letters), remove the battery and check the sticker. Or, it can be also found in the phone settings. Eg. 4015Y-2AGKBC.
To get SecRO, power on phone and type *#837# or *#3228# then search name that starts with “X” letter in the list. Example: XG55NBG3.
Once you have a combination of IMEI+SecRO or IMEI+ProviderID, you can ready to place the order at routerunlock.com. It is independent of network and country, means you can place an order for any Alcatel Idol 4 Pro of any country.
How to Unlock Alcatel Idol 4 Pro?
How to Enter Unlock Code in Alcatel Idol 4 Pro?
1. Switch off the Alcatel Idol 4 Pro.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
3. Switch ON the phone.
4. On the screen of the phone, a message will appear “Enter Network Key”.
5. Enter the unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
1. Switch ON the Alcatel Idol 4 Pro without any SIM card.
2. Enter the following:
3. To complete the unlocking process, again enter the following sequence:
Now your Alcatel Idol 4 Pro is permanently unlocked and can be used with any network provider SIM card.