Airtel India has launched Huawei E3276 – 4G LTE modem that supports LTE TDD technology. The dongle is is also backward compatible with UMTS / GSM / CDMA networks. It can automatically switch between different networks to ensure optimal internet connectivity. This is the world’s first multi-mode data card that supports LTE TDD / FDD / UMTS / GSM / WCDMA.
To unlock the Airtel locked Huawei E3276, there is no direct process as it does not prompt for unlock code. But after unlock you can use all network providers simcard.
How to Unlock Airtel Huawei E3276 Modem?
1. Download the unlocking firmware of Airtel Huawei E3276, charge is Rs 400.
2. Now, connect your Airtel Huawei E3276 modem to PC and close the Airtel software when it opens automatically.
3. Run the downloaded unlocking firmware.
4. When it will prompt for password, enter the firmware code (firmware code can be generated from Universal Master Code tool).
5. Let it finish the firmware update.
6. Now, download and update your dongle with unbranded Huawei Mobile Partner software.
7. Now change the simcard and connect to PC again.
8. It will prompt for unlock code.
9. Enter the unlock code which you have got in email after paying the amount.
Now, your Airtel Huawei E3276 dongle is fully unlocked and can be used with any network provider simcards.