I have already provided the unlocking solution of Airtel India Huawei E3276 4G LTE Postpaid modem. You can also unlock Airtel E392 Multi-Mode dongle. We had provided free unlocking of Airtel E1731 (E173Bu-1) Huawei customized firmware modem. You can unlock Huawei E173Cs-1 (E1731) Airtel India totally free. Recently, Airtel has also launched 4G network in metro cities and after that launched various 4G modems and routers in India to browse the internet. Today, I am sharing the unlocking of Airtel 4G LTE indoor wifi router gateway – Multi-mode Huawei B593.
Huawei B593 is the world’s first LTE TDD wireless broadband router which is launched by Airtel in India for 4G services. Airtel 4G LTE indoor WiFI router supports LTE 4G/ 3G / 2G multimode and LTE 100Mbps / 50Mbps @ 20M bandwidth. It comes with Internal Band LTE FDD 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 MHz, DL 2×2 MIMO and 4 Ethernet / Lan Ports for non-Wifi desktop connectivity. Airtel B593 supports WiFi 802.11b /g / n – N series and at a time you can connect up to 32 devices to WiFi. VOIP Telephony, fax, printers and other office equipment can be connected with USB Connectivity to Airtel 4G LTE indoor WiFi router – Multi-mode Huawei B593.
The main features of Airtel 4G LTE indoor wifi router gateway – Multi-mode Huawei B593:
- Data download with unbelievably high speeds
- VOIP: Voice over IP
- Built-in DHCP Server and NAT
- Security: Comprehensive and robust security services. Provides instant protection that blocks potential security risks and intrusion attempts
- Intuitive and convenient web-based management
- Local management and maintenance services for your gateway
- The multi-mode wifi router automatically switches to 4G/3G/2G depending on the available network
How to Unlock Airtel 4G LTE indoor WiFi Router Gateway – Multi-mode Huawei B593?
1. Connect Airtel 4G LTE indoor wifi router (Huawei B593) without SIM card to PC with a RJ45 connector.
2. Now open the default browser (Internet Explorer) on your PC and type in the address bar 192.168.1.1.
3. Login to B593 router.
4. Now put the password as unlock code and click on Apply.
5. Now your router will be rebooted and it is unlocked forever.
Users who are facing the problems while unlocking through above process can unlock his Airtel 4G LTE indoor wifi router gateway (Multi-mode Huawei B593) through FMC unlocker software.
Note : Unlock code charge for Airtel Huawei B593 is Rs. 120.
Update : Airtel Huawei B593 (B593s-82) may not ask for SIMlock code, because network provider keep updating the device with customized firmware. So, before making payment, check out the procedure first.