Features of Micromax MMX 352G
- HSUPA – 3GPP Release6, up to 5.76M bps UL,category 6
- HSDPA – 3GPP Release6, up to 7.2M bps DL,category 7/8
- UMTS – 3GPP Release4, up to 384 Kbps DL and UL
- EDGE – 3GPP Release4, Multislot class 12, up to 237 Kbps
- GPRS – 3GPP Release4, Multislot class 10, up to 85.6Kbps
- Frequency Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz UMTS 2100 MHz
- External Interface UMTS/GSM Antenna Supported, Internal Antenna
- USB Speed USB 2.0 High Speed
- AT Interface 3GPP TS27.005/3GPP TS27.007 supported
- Visual Indicator(LED) RGB LED indicator for the different state.
- Zero-CD installation Supported
- Windows 2000 SP4/ XP SP2/ VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac OS X 10.4.9 or higher (only support INTEL platform), up to 10.6.0
- SMS Supported / PhoneBook Supported / APN Auto Management Supported
- Complete Session Statistics Supported / Field Test Data Supported
- SMS and Data Service Simultaneously Operation Supported
- Micro-SD Card Slot Support up to 8GB
Before proceeding to unlock Aircel Micromax MMX352G Modem make sure that:
1. There is no power fluctuation happens while upgrading firmware, because it may result in crash of the firmware in your data card and your modem might be dead.
2. Close the dashboard before proceeding with firmware upgrade.
3. Download the firmware for Micromax MMX352G data card unlocker (File Size = 35.21MB).
How to Unlock Micromax MMX352G data card of Aircel?
1. Plug-in USB modem in your computer.
2. Close the Aircel connection manager software.
3. Extract downloaded firmware zip file and Run the MMX352G_MICROMAX_INDIA_V5.497_M_184.108.40.206.17_Google.exe file.
4. Click on ‘Start’ button.
5. Wait till the time setup process completes.
6. Remove the USB modem.
7. Restart your PC/Computer.
Now you have Done! Your modem is now unlocked permanently and you can use any SIM in your Micromax MMX352G 3G modem.