How to unlock 3G Huawei B260a WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your 3G Huawei B260a WiFi router is fully charged/connected to UPS.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable network SIM card on your 3G Huawei B260a WiFi router (e.g. another than Etisalat SIM for Etisalat Network router).
3. After changing the another network provider SIM on your Huawei router, switch the device On. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now establish a WiFi connection to 3G Huawei B260a WiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect your 3G Huawei B260a WiFi router with PC and browse for its default IP.
6. Login to the device’s dashboard and go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your 3G Huawei B260a WiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your 3G huawei B260a WiFi router is unlocked forever.