Unlocking of Huawei E585 which comes locked to 3 (Three) carrier is possible as it also comes with un-customized firmware. Once the device is unlocked, you can use Three as well as other network providers SIM card.
How to Unlock 3 (Three) Ireland MiFi WiFi Huawei E585 Router?
1. Make sure your 3 (Three) Ireland MiFi WiFi Huawei E585 router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM card on your 3 (Three) MiFi Huawei E585 router (e.g. another than 3 Network SIM card in your WiFi router) (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the other network providers SIM card on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to 3 (Three) Huawei E585 router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the 3 (Three) Ireland MiFi WiFi Huawei E585 router with PC and go to 192.168.1. and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your 3 (Three) Ireland MiFi WiFi Huawei E585 router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your 3 (Three) Ireland Huawei E585 router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free or wrong codes into your 3 (Three) Huawei E585 router, it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or can place an order for unlock code of E585. While paying mention model with IMEI in the transaction.