How to unlock Vodafone 3 (Three) E589 Huawei 4G LTE UK WiFi Mobile Router?
1. Make sure your 3 (Three) E589 Huawei 4G LTE UK MiFi WiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network SIM card on your 3 (Three) E589. (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch On it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to 3 (Three) E589 Huawei 4G LTE WiFi mobile router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect your 3 (Three) E589 Huawei 4G LTE with PC and browse for its default IP address. Login to its dashboard and go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your 3 (Three) E589 Huawei 4G LTE pocket router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your E589 Three Huawei 4G LTE router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert any free / wrong code into your 3 (Three) E589 Huawei device, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38 USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be delivered within 24 hrs.