How to Unlock Vodafone 3 (Three) E589 Huawei 4G LTE UK WiFi Mobile Router?
1. Make sure your 3 (Three) E589 Huawei 4G LTE UK MiFi WiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network SIM card on your 3 (Three) E589. (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch On it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to 3 (Three) E589 Huawei 4G LTE WiFi mobile router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect your 3 (Three) E589 Huawei 4G LTE with PC and browse for its default IP address. Login to its dashboard and go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your 3 (Three) E589 Huawei 4G LTE pocket router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your E589 Three Huawei 4G LTE router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert any free / wrong code into your 3 (Three) E589 Huawei device, otherwise it will be locked permanently.