The Ulefone Be Touch 2 is powered by a Octa-core 1.7GHz 64-Bit MTK6752 processor and coupled with 3GB of RAM. It features a 5.5-inch 2.5D Arc Screen with Full HD display and has 1920 x 1080 pixels of resolution. Other features are IPS, OGS, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The built-in 16 GB storage is further expandable via up to 64GB via microSD card.
The Be Touch 2 smartphone houses a 13MP Sony Exmor IMX214 (F1.8) rear camera and also boasts a 5MP OmniVision OV5648 front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone comes with 4G LTE, OTG, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (4G LTE + GSM) with dual standby functionality.
The handset comes with Front Fingerprint Scanner and also runs that latest Google’s Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. It is backed by a 3050mAh Sony Li-pol battery that is rated for up to 340 hrs of standby.
Ulefone Be Touch 2 Smartphone Specifications :
- 5.5-inch 2.5D Arc Screen , Full HD display
- Octa-core 1.7GHz 64-Bit MTK6752 CPU
- Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- dual-SIM (4G LTE + GSM) with dual standby
- 16 GB ROM
- 3GB RAM
- 13MP Sony Exmor IMX214 (F1.8) rear camera
- 5MP OmniVision OV5648 front snapper
- 3050mAh Sony Li-pol battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS /GLONASS, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 158.1 x 77.4 x 8.6 mm dimensions
- 160 gms weight