TP-Link has added another 3G / 4G Wireless N Router, TL-MR3420 Available in India at Rs 1939 via e-commerce online websites.
Wireless N Router TL-MR3420 allows users to share a 3G/4G mobile broadband connection via wired or wireless connections. By connecting a 3G/4G USB modem to the routers, a Wi-Fi hotspot is instantly established, via which multiple devices can access the Internet and share data and applications wirelessly.
The TL-MR3420 features blazing 4G speeds and backward compatible with 3G modems, allowing users to share a 3G/4G mobile broadband.
The TL-MR3420 stands out with its 3G/ 4G and WAN connection back-up, which keeps users online when one connection fails. TP-LINK’s 3G/4G Router provides users with both 3G/4G Preferred and WAN Preferred back-up modes, while other brands provide one or the other.
Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, the TL-MR3420 can establish a wireless network with transmission speeds of up to 300Mbps. In order to safeguard user‘s Wi-Fi networks, WEP encryption is no longer strong enough. The TL-MR3420 provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions (Both Personal and Enterprise).
The key features of TP-Link 3G 4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3420 :
- Blazing 4G speeds and backward compatible with 3G modems
- 3G/4G and WAN failover guarantees an ‘always-online’ Internet connection
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps for a robust Wi-Fi network
- Supports PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPTP, L2TP Cable Internet Access
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption
- Wireless security encryption easily at the push of the WPS button
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
- Parental Control allows parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies
Specs as provided by TP Link, the router comes with one USB 2.0 Port for LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EVDO USB Modem
and another one 10/100Mbps WAN Port, 4 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, support the auto-Negotiation and auto-MDI/MDIX.
The TP-Link 3G 4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3420 features; WPS/Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Switch and Power On/Off Button.
Measuring the TL-MR3420, router dimension is 8*5.4*1.7 in. (204*138*44 mm); has Omni directional, Detachable, Reverse SMA antenna; and 2x5dBi antenna gain; supports 9VDC/0.85A external power supply.
The TL-MR3420 features IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n wireless standards; and 2.4-2.4835GHz frequency with <20dBm EIRP.
64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK and Wireless MAC Filtering are main security options available in TP-Link 3G 4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3420. In software side, the device features NAT Firewall, SPI Firewall, MAC / IP / Packet / Application / URL Filtering, Denial of Service(DoS), SYN Flooding and Ping of Death security.
The TL-MR3420 can be operated in Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista Windows 7 or Windows 8, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
Download TP-Link 3G 4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3420 Firmware Update Version 2.0
Download TP-Link 3G 4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3420 Firmware Update Version 1.0
Note : According to TP-Link 4G LTE Modems Compatibility apply to TL-MR3420 Version 2.0 only.