Airtel and Idea both offers ZTE MF90 router in India. Basically, Idea is offering ZTE MF90+ and after changing the simcard, it prompts for NCK code. Means Idea ZTE MF90 Plus can be unlocked easily, if you have a correct unlock code.
Airtel locked ZTE MF90 is totally opposite and it does not prompts for NCK code after changing the simcard. It can not be easily unlocked by code. You need to modify the coding through Google Chrome browser, then unlocking is possible with NCK code.
(For Indian customers unlock code charge is Rs. 400 for ZTE. Indian customers can pay at payumoney. Airtel MW40CJ, Idea MW40CJ, Vodafone MW40CJ and Vodafone R217 are supported at present.)
How to Unlock Airtel & Idea ZTE MF90 Router (White & Red)?
1. Change the default simcard with any another operator.
2. Switch ON the ZTE MF90 (MF90+) router.
3. Connect to Windows PC with USB cable.
4. It will open the default page of Airtel / Idea (If not, then open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and install in PC).
5. It will prompt for login.
6. Login to the device using admin as password.
7. It will redirect you to the NCK page.
8. Enter the NCK code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
9. Click Apply/OK.
10. It will be unlocked.
11. Reset the device once and you can start using it.
Instructions for Airtel ZTE MF90 Unlocking
Make sure you are using Chrome Browser. Process above 1-6 steps.
7. On “Home” tab, right click anywhere, select Inspect or press Ctrl+Shift+I.
8. Press Ctrl+F from the keyboard.
9. Now type display: none; and press Enter from the keyboard.
10. Change display: none; to display:yes; till the unlocking box will be visible.
11. Once unlocking box is visible, paste the code which is sent by routerunlock.com.
12. Now your Airtel ZTE MF90 is also unlocked.