All modern browser offers tabbed browsing, but Windows Explorer does not have tabs. Suppose, you are working on some project and you need to have multiple instances of Explorer window opened, then Tablacus Explorer may be handy tool for you. This freeware software also supports add-on.
Tablacus Explorer does not replace the default explorer of Windows. It is portable app and can stored and used through pen drive also.
To be able to use Tablacus Explorer, go to the end of the article and download the latest version from the official website. There is single zip file for both 32-bit and 64-bit OS. Extract it in a folder and run the file according to your operating system.
The tool is so simple to use. Run the software and right click below menu bar and select “new tab” to open tab.
If you want to open anything in a Windows default explorer, then you have to right-click on any item and choose “Open in new window”.
Features of Tablacus Explorer :
- Tabbed interface
- Add-on support
- Completely portable, No installation required
- Multiple language and Unicode support
- Customizable association, menus, keys, mouse gestures, alias
- Open source
- 64-bit and 32-bit (x86 Edition) versions are available
- Supports Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 and Windows 10 OS
You can download Tablacus Explorer from here.