The Symphony Xplorer ZVI is powered by a 1.4 GHz Octa Core processor and coupled with 2GB of RAM. It features a 5-inch HD AMOLED touchscreen display with 1280 X 720 pixels of resolution. The built-in 16GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB microSD card.
The Xplorer ZVI smartphone houses a 13-megapixel rear camera and also boasts a 8 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS, USB OTG, OTA, 3G and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM / regular+micro) with dual standby functionality.
The Xplorer ZVI is backed by a 2050 mAh Li-Polymer (Removable) battery that is rated for up to 15.3 Hours on 2G / 10.2 Hours on 3G talk-time and up to 527 Hours of standby life. It has a set of sensors like Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Magnetic and G-Sensor.
Symphony Xplorer ZVI Smartphone Specifications :
- 5-inch HD AMOLED display
- 1.4 GHz Octa Core CPU
- Mali 450- MP4 GPU
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat operating system
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM / regular+micro) with dual standby
- 16GB ROM
- 2GB RAM
- 13-megapixel rear camera
- 8 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 2050 mAh Li-Polymer (Removable)battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS, USB OTG, OTA, 3G and 3.5mm audio jack
- 141.3 X 70.6 X 6.85 mm dimensions