The Symphony Xplorer E50 features 3G and supports Dual-SIM with dual standby functionality. It sports a 3.5-inch TN HVGA display with 320 X 480 pixels of resolution. It is powered by a 1 GHz Dual Core processor and coupled with Mali-400 GPU, alongside 512 MB of RAM.
The Xplorer E50 runs the Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS out of the box, has 4 GB of internal storage and also expandable with up to 32 GB of microSD card. It houses a 2-megapixel rear camera and also boasts a 0.3-megapixel front camera for video calling using Skype.
Fueled by a 1300 mAh Li-ion battery, Symphony E50 is rated for talk-time upto 4 hrs and standby up to 300 hrs. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It measures 110.5 X 61.8 X 10.7 mm.
Key specifications of Symphony Xplorer E50 :
- Dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 3.5-inch TN HVGA touchscreen display
- 320 X 480 pixels resolution
- 1 GHz Dual Core processor / Mali-400 GPU
- 512 MB RAM / 4 GB ROM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 2-megapixel rear camera / 0.3-megapixel front camera
- 1300 mAh Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 10.7 mm thickness
Symphony Xplorer E50 is still not priced by the company. Let me know the suggested price.