The Symphony Studio 50 is powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor and coupled with 1 GB of RAM. It features a 6-inch qHD IPS touchscreen display with 540 x 960 pixels of resolution. The built-in 8 GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Symphony Studio 50 smartphone houses an 8-megapixels rear camera and also boasts a 2-megapixels front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, WLAN hotspot,GPS / AGPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
The main specifications of Symphony Studio 50 :
- 6-inch qHD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core CPU
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 8 GB ROM
- 1 GB RAM
- 8-megapixels rear camera
- 2-megapixels front snapper
- Li-pol 3000mAH battery
- 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, WLAN hotspot,GPS / AGPS, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 165.5 X 85.3 X 8.5 mm dimensions