The Symphony Roar V25 comes in black colour and features 3G connectivity. It sports a 4-inch TFT TN touchscreen display with WVGA 800X 480 pixels of resolution and 233 PPI pixels of density. It boasts a MediaTek MT6572 chipset, and is powered by a 1GHz Dual Core processor.
The CPU of Roar V25 is further coupled with Arm Mali 400 MP GPU and 512MB of RAM. It runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS and supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality. It is equipped with 4GB of expandable internal storage (up to 32GB of memory card).
The Roar V25 houses a 5-megapixel rear shooter with flashlight and also packs a VGA front camera for video calling. The handset is backed by a 1400mAh Li-ion battery, that is rated for talk-time up to 10.5 hours on 2G, 6 Hours on 3G and up to 360 hrs standby.
In terms of connectivity options, the Roar V25 include FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, WLAN, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB v2.0, mobile hotspot and GPS. It measures 125.1 X 64.6 X 9.9 mm with 140 gms weight. It supports G-sensor and accelerometer sensor.
Specifications of Symphony Roar V25 :
- 4-inch TFT TN touchscreen display
- WVGA 800X 480 pixels resolution / 233 PPI pixels of density
- MediaTek MT6572 chipset / 1GHz Dual Core processor
- Arm Mali 400 MP GPU
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 5-megapixel rear shooter with flashlight / 0.3 MP front camera
- 1400mAh Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, WLAN, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB v2.0, mobile hotspot and GPS
- 9.9 mm thickness / 140 gms weight