The CPU of Roar V25 is further coupled with Arm Mali 400 MP GPU and 512MB of RAM. It runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS and supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality. It is equipped with 4GB of expandable internal storage (up to 32GB of memory card).
The Roar V25 houses a 5-megapixel rear shooter with flashlight and also packs a VGA front camera for video calling. The handset is backed by a 1400mAh Li-ion battery, that is rated for talk-time up to 10.5 hours on 2G, 6 Hours on 3G and up to 360 hrs standby.
In terms of connectivity options, the Roar V25 include FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, WLAN, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB v2.0, mobile hotspot and GPS. It measures 125.1 X 64.6 X 9.9 mm with 140 gms weight. It supports G-sensor and accelerometer sensor.
Specifications of Symphony Roar V25 :
- 4-inch TFT TN touchscreen display
- WVGA 800X 480 pixels resolution / 233 PPI pixels of density
- MediaTek MT6572 chipset / 1GHz Dual Core processor
- Arm Mali 400 MP GPU
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 5-megapixel rear shooter with flashlight / 0.3 MP front camera
- 1400mAh Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, WLAN, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB v2.0, mobile hotspot and GPS
- 9.9 mm thickness / 140 gms weight