Starmobile has recently launched Jump Neo in Philippines. Now, the company has added a new model in home market, dubbed as UP Neo. The Starmobile UP Neo is priced at Php 6,490 which is equivalent to 144 USD.
The Starmobile UP Neo is powered by a 1.4GHz MediaTEk MT6592M octa-core processor and coupled with 1GB of RAM. It features a 5.3 inches HD IPS touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution. The built-in 16GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB via microSD card.
The UP Neo smartphone houses a 13-megapixel AF BSI rear camera with flash and also boasts a 5 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Starmobile UP Neo Smartphone Specifications :
- 5.3 inches HD IPS display
- 1.4GHz MediaTEk MT6592M octa-core CPU
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 16GB ROM
- 1GB RAM
- 13-megapixel AF BSI rear camera
- 5 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 2,500mAh battery
- 3G HSPA, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack
The Starmobile UP Neo has an interesting feature under its stylish frame, the IR blaster, which means it’s capable of controlling home appliances that use IR remotes as long as you have the code for it.