Starmobile has launched a upgraded version of its UP smartphone, called it UP+. The Starmobile UP Plus can be purchased in Philippines with a price Php 5490 only.
The smartphone sports a 5-inch scratch resistant FWVGA IPS display with a resolution of 854×480 pixels. It comes with 8GB of internal storage which is further expandable via microSD up to 32GB. The UP+ houses an 8-megapixel BSI rear camera with flash and AF, while there is a 2-megapixel front camera with BSI is on-board for selfie and video calling.
In terms of connectivity options, the Starmobile UP Plus includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, OTG, Dual-SIM, 3G, HSPA+ and 3.5mm audio jack. These all has been packed under 146 x 73 x 9.99mm body. It is also backed by a powerful 2000mAh battery.
Key specifications of Starmobile UP+ :
- 1.3Ghz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor
- Mali 400MP- 2 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 5-inch scratch resistant FWVGA IPS display
- 854×480 pixels resolution
- 8GB ROM
- 8-megapixel BSI rear camera with flash and AF
- 2-megapixel front camera with BSI
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, OTG, Dual-SIM, 3G, HSPA+ and 3.5mm audio jack
- 9.99mm thin
- 2000mAh battery