Starmobile has launched a new smartphone, dubbed as Knight Vision. Now, the Starmobile is the first vendor in Philippines that has unveiled phone with DTV.
Starmobile Knight Vision runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS and supports dual-SIM (Regular+micro) slot with dual 3G standby functionality. The handset is powered by a MediaTek MT6582 chipset and coupled with 1.3GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex A7 processor, alongside Mali-400MP2 GPU.
The Knight Vision is equipped with 2GB of RAM and also the 16GB built-in storage is further expandable with up to 64GB of microSD card. The phablet features a 5.5-inch IPS multi-touch capacitative Screen with HD 720 x 1280 pixels of resolution and 267 ppi pixels of density.
The Starmobile Knight Vision hosues a 13MP AF (Sony IMX Exmor RS w/ OIS) rear camera and also boasts an 8MP AF Sony front snapper, that supports 1080p @ 30fps video capture. It sports gravity, accelerometer, light amd proximity sensors.
The Knight Vision device measures 154 x 78 x 8.5 mm and weighs 161 gms. It is fueled by a 2450mAh Li-ion battery that is rated for up to 15 hours talk time, up to 4 hours TV time, or up to 360 hours standby life.
Starmobile Knight Vision specifications
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- dual-SIM (Regular+micro / WCDMA+WCDMA) slot with dual 3G standby
- MediaTek MT6582 chipset / 1.3GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex A7 processor
- Mali-400MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- 5.5-inch IPS multi-touch capacitative Screen
- HD 720 x 1280 pixels resolution / 267 ppi pixels of density
- 13MP AF (Sony IMX Exmor RS w/ OIS) rear camera
- 8MP AF Sony front snapper
- 8.5 mm thickness / weight 161 gms
- 2450mAh Li-ion battery
The Starmobile Knight Vision is listed in the company website of Philippines with a price tag Php 9,990.