Starmobile has launched a new 2-in-1 tablet, dubbed as Engage 10 Pro. The company confirms its price for Php 11,990 through its Facebook official page.
The Starmobile Engage 10 Pro runs Microsoft’s Windows 8.1 OS with free 1-year subscription to Office 365. The handset measures 257 x 172 x 10.1 mm and weighs 1.18Kg. It is powered by an Intel Atom Z3735F Baytrail-T 1.8 GHz Quad Core processor with Hyper-Threading Technology and Intel HD Graphics Gen 7.
The Engage 10 Pro features a 10.1-inch multitouch capacitive touch screen display with In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology. It supports 1280 x 800 pixels resolution and is 16:10 widescreen. It is equipped with 2GB DDR3L RAM and 32GB of built-in storage (supports Micro SD (HC/XC) up to 64GB).
Starmobile Engage 10 Pro packs a 7500mAh Li-Ion battery that is rated for up to 8 hours use time. The device houses a 5MP rear camera and also boasts a 2MP front shooter with 1080p video support. It can be used as laptop with detachable keyboard.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n; Bluetooth; 5-pin Micro USB Port; 1x USB 2.0 Port (Tablet); 1x USB 2.0 Port (Dock); AC Charging Port; Mini HDMI (Type C 1.4a) and 3.5mm Headphone Port.
Starmobile Engage 10 Pro specifications
- Intel Atom Z3735F Baytrail-T processor, 1.8 GHz Quad Core CPU with Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel HD Graphics Gen 7
- 2GB DDR3L RAM / 32 GB ROM
- 10.1-inch IPS Multitouch Capacitive Scree
- 1280 x 800 pixels resolution
- 5-megapixel rear camera / 2-megapixel front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, mini HDMI
- 7500mAh Li-Ion battery
- Windows 8.1 with free 1-year subscription to Office 365