Starmobile – the mobile manufacture of Philippines, offering Diamond V3 in Php 8,990 (Roughly Rs 12,500 or USD 206).
The Starmobile Diamond V3 runs on out-dated Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS and powered by Qualcomm 8225Q Snapdragon chipset with a 1.2GHz Quad Core processor, alongside 1GB of RAM with Adreno 203 GPU. It houses 12MP rear camera and 2MP frontal camera with BSI sensor and DUAL LED Flash.
Diamond V3 is Dual SIM smartphone, features Dual 3G standby, can download a file with maximum speed up to 7.2Mbps. It sports a 5.3-inch IPS Capacitive Touchscreen display, protected by Dragontrail glass technology.
Starmobile Diamond V3 comes with 4G internal storage, which can be upgraded with upto 32GB of microSD card. Wi-Fi, Streaming TV, Bluetooth and 3.5mm Jack are additional connectivity options.
Key specs of Starmobile Diamond V3 :
- 5.3-inch IPS FWVGA (480 x 854) TFT display with 184 ppi
- Dragontrail glass technology protection
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm MSM8225Q Snapdragon 200 processor
- Adreno 203 Graphic Core
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB ROM, 32GB microSD supported
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- Dual-SIM, Dual 3G Standby
- 12 megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus, LED Flash, BSI, 720p HD video recording
- 2.0-megapixels front-facing camera with BSI
- Bluetooth 4.0
- FM Radio
- 2,100mAh battery